"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang

You can build a conversion kit yourself for the cost of ONE RCA jack and
ONE small piece of aluminum plate plus a couple of screws and nuts.  As I
recall, when I did it per Drake instructions, the plate of aluminum was
around 1/2 inch wide and about 1 or 1 1/8 inches long.  Drill 3 holes and
you are ready to mount the whole thing.  I can't imagine anyone being so
lazy as to not doing the above himself!  Does anyone need instructions on
how to screw in a light bulb?  I can supply instructions for $20 plus $1.00
shipping!
Lee
w0vt