From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 12:57 PM
To: drakelist@www.zerobeat.net
Subject: [drakelist] Vox relay kits for AC-4

In a message dated 1/1/2007 12:47:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

Sure would be nice if someone would just measure that aluminum plate
and pass it around

This is basic child's play. All you have to do is remove the bottom cover of
the AC-4 and you can easily make the measurements. The RCA jack you will use
will provide the measurement for that hole. BTW, the kit that is being sold
is an official Drake modifuication kit.

73 and Happy New Year,

John,  W4AWM