From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: drakelist@www.zerobeat.net
Sent: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:36 PM
Subject: [drakelist] RE's to "Why is it?"

[Unable to display image] Greetings, all -  Thanks for the replies, and for not flaming me for ignorance. Very interesting replies, as I hoped for, especially about the T4/TR4 “family tree.”  My assumption that the “twins” came first was way off.  Thanks again for the good info.

Terrell (Terry) Hamilton

K7WLD

[EMAIL PROTECTED]