Kevin Luxford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hi Terry,

There is no place for flaming in these lists. Ham lists are a forum for sharing information and for gently dispelling ignorance. We all came into the world knowing absolutely nothing, and we continue to add to our knowledge bank by many means, hopefully until we leave this world.

I graduated (with good grades) in Electrical Engineering in the mid sixties, but am continually amazed at the depth of knowledge and experience so willing shared by people in these lists. I am less ignorant as a result. The motto of my university is "Ancora imparo" attributed to Leonardo da Vinci. It means, "I am still learning."

With many thanks to all the guys and gals who have helped me enjoy this great hobby more fully.

73
Kevin
VK3DAP / ZL2DAP

Terrell E. Hamilton wrote:
Greetings, all - Thanks for the replies, and for not flaming me for ignorance. Very interesting replies, as I hoped for, especially about the T4/TR4 “family tree.” My assumption that the “twins” came first was way off. Thanks again for the good info.

Terrell (Terry) Hamilton

K7WLD