Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Carl -

What is the serial number printed in the center near the bottom of the schematic for the TR-4

Drake 2-B, 4-B & C-Line Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello to the group,
If anyone needs a readable schematic of the TR4 I have three spare 11 x 17's. You almost hate to fold them. Thanks to Roger at R and L in Cincinnati. They had a unit with a manual. (no affiliation) In the manual was one unusual piece of information and a schematic, unusual to me anyway, a Drake model FF-1 Fixed Frequency Adapter which mounts under the TR-4 and plugs into the VFO connector. In all of my time wandering around flea markets (mainly Dayton) I had never seen nor heard of one. Carl Hibbard WD8NHK [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>