"Hubert ROTH" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I tried a J310 a BF256C always the same. Oscillator is the BF256C Buffer amp is a 2N3404 now. About the caps I agree but as I get over 9V signals turns very dirty on the analyzer and you have FM sidebands over more than 100Hz!!
Interresting case isn't it?
I stick with the 8V and used a MAR1 amp to incease the PTO level but it is not enough. I've breadborded an amp with an OPA603 witch has more gain and geater output swing. I try this tomorrow.

It breaks a bit my heart because I prefer vintage equipment running as they were designed once.
Thank you for scratching your head with me
Hubert