From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jack Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 7:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [drakelist] New bill in Oklahoma

"Jack Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Ugg,

Maybe it's not too different from here in BajaOklahoma,  Sorry Jim, I
thought they
had really gone out and told those SOB's to think about their safety and the
benefits they could get by being able to have someone live by them that
could
help them communicate "WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS".

I'm surprised at how much interest your news caused, but can only say,
"Let's all keep after it." Someday they will come around to recognize that
an antenna may be the only thing that is keeping them alive.

Have you hugged your Drake, tonight?

Jack
K1hw