Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Carey -

I prefer the liquid D100L version in the "oiler" bottle. You can put it where you want it, rather than spraying it all over everything. It does leave a lubricant behind which will attract and hold dust. It's only purpose is to clean and lube the contacts, not everything in the vicinity! :-)

I also use CaiLube MCG for carbon pots. It IS a spray but is sprayed inside pots leaving them clean (quiet) and smooth (lubricated) in operation.

Drake 2-B, 4-B & C-Line Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

Carey Lockhart wrote:
i went to the deoxit site this morning and there are several different deoxit types. which one should i use on my rotary switches.

Carey Lockhart, KC5GTT