From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 10:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [drakelist] TR-4 Feedback

Hi ya'll

just developed a feeback problem with the TR-4.  With mic key off I can
blow into the mic and hear it in the speaker. ..and not be keying the
Radio.  Press the mic and the feedback really comes through plus my
audio.  I have adjusted the VoX and antivox...nothing.  And I tried the
TR-4 nmic on the twins and no problem.  And switched the twins mic to
the TR-4 and the same feed back problem is there   wuts up?

Thanks
Dale