MT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang

Howdy group

I have a couple questions about an L7.

First, I am looking for the .82 ohm resistor which did its job on Sat. I talked to Harbach and he does not have them. Newark and Mouser don't list them. Anyone have an idea for a source? There were no sources listed other than Harbach in the archives of this list.

Second,
I have low output on the bottom of 80 and all of 160. I went thru the manual steps and adjusted the tuning coils appropriately. I can get over 1KW at 3795, but at 3510 I get 300w. 160 is the same way. All other bands are over 1KW with no issues. The exciter does see a higher SWR at the freqs where I have low output.

The 80m tuning coil was adjusted extensively, almost to its limit, without much difference.

Any thoughts?

THANKS
Mark
N9UM