From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Garey Barrell
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [drakelist] 4 line blue filters

Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Duane -

I use Lee Lighting #172, which is an exact color match for the original
Drake film. It is only about half the thickness of the original, but the
color is identical.

Some have suggested the Roscolene #853 as being an exact match, but I
have never seen that one. I believe it is also the thinner material like
the Lee Lighting.

A 20" x 24" sheet was about $5 the last time I bought it. The trick is
finding a theatrical lighting supplier that will sell to an individual.
There was one in Atlanta, but the last time I tried to get a sheet, they
had gone out of business.

73, Garey - K4OAH
St Charles, IL

Drake 2-B, 4-B & C-Line Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>