From: Duane Calvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 9:33 am
Subject: Re: [drakelist] 4 line blue filters

Duane Calvin made an utterance to the drakelist gang
---------------------------------------------------------------------- By the
way, FilmTools now requires a $15 minimum order.? Must be too many of us
Drakesters ordering a single sheet!

????????73, Duane

At 11:40 PM 11/6/2007, you wrote:

Greetings all,

There is no mystery about this. All you need is $6.25 plus shipping and you can
buy your very own lifetime supply (21 X 24 inch sheet) of Lee Filters #172
which is also known as Lagoon Blue. Simply go to??? www.filmtools.com??? There
is no minumum order and they sell to anyone. Orders are shipped the next day.

The usual disclaimers apply.

Now I have to blow off some steam:? I subscribe to many reflectors. Every day I
see folks looking for stuff. Some appear to be asking for freebees and others
for difficult to find items. It appears that many are too lazy to do some very
basic research to find what they are looking for and expect someone to do the
work for them. Why not "let your fingers do the walking"? Researching on the
web is certainly not brain surgery and you will be amazed what you will find
with virtually no effort!

I suppose now I will spend the next several days getting flamed and looking at
endless threads on the subject.? I'm done.

73,?

John,? W4AWM