Mike Bryce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
check your bias supply!!

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced