Ken Bessler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang

> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:06:43 -0500
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [drakelist] Deaf TR4
>

> Garey Barrell  made an utterance to the drakelist gang
> Ken -
>
> Also be careful to watch polarity on the new caps. The circuit is not
> only "upside down", being a negative supply, it's also arranged a little
> differently.
>
> Garey

OK, I'm back from the parts store. I was suprised at the size
of the replacement caps! About the size of a BNC connector.

Now, if I'm reading the schematic right, the + lead of the new
C5a should go to the junction between D7 and R7.

Right?

P.S. of course I forgot the diodes but I had one in my junk box
       so I'll be fine. What resistance should I see across a 4007?

73's de Ken KG0WX - Kadiddlehopper #11808,
          Flying Pigs #-1055, Grid EM17ip