-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Garey
Barrell
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 10:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [drakelist] From Steve - WA7EZB - PS-7 Fan

Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to
the drakelist gang
----------
Steve -

The original Drake FA-7 was a Comair/Rotron "Sprite" model
SU2C1......

It runs at 1900rpm, producing 20cfm, and a "noise rating" of
26.2dba (VERY quiet!)

You can buy them BRAND NEW, from many electronic supply
houses, such as Digi-Key....for about $28.00 with the AC
power cord already attached.

Drake 2-B, 4-B & C-Line Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

Don Cunningham wrote:
> Steve,
> You can buy an EXCELLENT fan from Mouser, much quieter,
and not 30
> years old for less than half that.  It will last as long
as the TR7
> likely.  Some "accessories" just don't have to be
"original Drake"!!