My alternative is to use 220v fans that start and run on 110.  Quiet, and
effective.  This is what I use on my TR-7s and to cool the power supply on the
L4B/L7.  Oh yes, you can get them new for what a used FA-7 sells for...

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Brose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 7:15 pm
Subject: [drakelist] From Steve - WA7EZB - PS-7 Fan

Ok guys I rest my case

$60 for a TR-7 fan plus shipping and if you look at the picture a piece of
junk.  One of you got it right when you said if you don’t buy his stuff, there
won’t be a market for it.

I will sleep better now knowing that I needed one of these, but won’t
compromise my values by helping this guy.

See ya

Steve

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250186459857&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015

http://mail.aol.com