From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [drakelist] Confessions of an Appliance Operator

: [EMAIL PROTECTED] made an utterance to the drakelist
gang ----------------------------------------------------------------------
: I use specially selected 220v fans that start and run reliably at 110 v.
: Can't hear them and they are the ones I use on L4B/L7 power supply
: upgrades/rebuilds.
:
: Merry Christmas from a politically incorrect Drake enthusiast!
: **************************************See AOL's top rated recipes
:
(http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)----------------------------------------------------------------------

Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
unsubscribe drakelist in body Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help
in body of message Zerobeat Web Page: www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by
www.tlchost.net
11:19 AM