"Dennis Monticelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
This is the same scheme that I use.  It is flexible, quiet, and
completely non-invasive.  Also, I second the recommendation on the
Panasonic Panaflo line.  They are clearly superior to the PC grade
fans coming out of China.  Another tip: buy a larger fan and run it
slower.  It will move the same amount of air as a small fan run at
full speed yet make much less noise.  Also its "reach" is better so
the warm air is drawn in over a wider area.

Dennis AE6C