Dieter Horst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hello Alan,

while an MN-2000 will give you some attenuation of the harmonics, I doubt that
it will be as good as the the TV-3300 low pass filter for example.
And you do not have to re-tune it if you change band.

My TV-3300 is always in even when I have an MN-2700 in use (which is the case
very often).

73, Dieter DL5RDO