"Dennis Monticelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
No harm in leaving the LP filter in circuit.  Having said that, the
Drake tuners are indeed Pi configuration and do a good job of reducing
harmonics commensurate with the limitations of having only three
reactive elements involved in low passing.

Dennis