Garey: Great!  !way to go!!   your the man!!
But, you know my serial number, which one do I order?
73's al kc9ys.

Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Garey Barrell  made an utterance to the drakelist gang

The long promised CDs for the TR-4 and the TR-4C/Cw/CwRIT are finally done.

If I knew then what I know now....  :-)

Anyway, they are ready.  Full information and samples are at my web page.

Hopefully all the people who have been asking  "when"  , will remember
why they wanted one.  Or the other...  Or both?

Drake 2-B, 4-B, 4-C Line and TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs