William Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hi Garey!

Received your Drake 2B info CD in the mail. Thank you for your tips in the
enclosed note. I found 2 bad 6BE6s. Putting one back in made the voltage
drop to about -14 V. Putting the other one in dropped the voltage way down
(less than -10). I replaced both with 5750 tubes and the Drake 2B now works
like a champ. Will try to secure a couple of spares just in case.

Guys, if the TR series is as good or better than the 2B series, it will be
of great assistance in working on these boatanchor gems! (Not affiliated
with Garey, just a very happy customer!)

73 everyone

Will Rogers
W4WLR