"Jim Shorney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:32:35 -0400, David & Chris Drake wrote:

>Just a note to all regarding the broken transformer core on the power supply
>board of my project TR7.  At first I figured I'd need a new transformer.

As long as you're around that area, you might as well re-cap that power
supply board. The capacitors in the DC-DC converter can cause some strange
and very undesired symptoms when they start to go bad.

73

-Jim

--
Ham Radio NU0C
TR7/RV7, TR6/RV6, T4XC/R4C, L4B, NCL2000, SB104A, R390A, GT550A/RV550A, HyGain