    *From:* Bent <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *Sent:* Sunday, March 23, 2008 4:06 PM
    *Subject:* [drakelist] Low-pass filter etc. setup.

    Hello All
Is someone able to inform me about the most
    opmimal/recommendable way/order to combine the 1: TR-4CW, 2:
    TV-3300-LP, 3: W-4 and 4: MN2000.
    What is the correct way to combine 2, 3 and 4?
The MN2000 is only used for the 80m dipol for limited space.
    Else FB33 for 10,15 and 20 meter.
Thanks in advance. Regards
    Bent
    OZ5ZD.