To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [drakelist] Low-pass filter etc. setup.

Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Bent -

A thought occurred to me last night!  (Scary!!)

You could put the TV-3300 on the Direct 1 or Direct 2 output of the MN-2000 to the beam, since you really don't need it for the low bands and the beam is a good enough termination for the filter anyway.

Bent wrote:
Hello All
Is someone able to inform me about the most opmimal/recommendable way/order to combine the 1: TR-4CW, 2: TV-3300-LP, 3: W-4 and 4: MN2000.
What is the correct way to combine 2, 3 and 4?
 The MN2000 is only used for the 80m dipol for limited space.
Else FB33 for 10,15 and 20 meter.
 Thanks in advance.
 Regards
Bent