Thanks Carl-
    I will remember this. I do have a couple of those boards here in reserve.
    Thanks, Byron.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 3:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [drakelist] TR-4 TX Hang-Up

   [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
    Byron WA5THJ.
  My TR4 with the original  (fixed) relay would not pull in originally.  After
"cleaning" the relay points it wouldn't release as you describe.  After putting
the VOX & VOX delay pots mid range and on the third "cleaning" it did work
...sometimes. If The VOX pot has a wrong setting was the big culprit.   All of
the above info on line and Drake relative.
  Wound up installing a John Kriner (OEM) relay board and of course a new plug
in relay.   All fixed.
  Carl Hibbard  WD8NHK

  Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL
Autos.