From: Steve Berg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 8:45:47 PM
Subject: [drakelist] Re: TV-3300LP Help?

Steve Berg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I bought a Drake TV-3300-LP filter off of the e-place.  I find that it
starts to attenuate and cut off at the lower end of the 15 meter band.
I tried to take it apart, and it has resisted valiantly.  How do I get
this thing apart so that I can take a look inside?

73,

Steve WA9JML