Dieter Horst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Steve,

my TV-3300 works just fine and I wonder why yours has the cut-off frequency
already on 10 meters.

If you know someone who has good measurement equipment like a network analyzer,
you may give it to him and have it properly measured and hopefully aligned if
possible.

I could do this for you as I have equipment like this but shipping the thing to
Germany would probably cost you more than you paid for it.

In any case, the TV-3300 is a good piece of gear and very well designed.

73, Dieter DL5RDO