From: "Bob Donnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 5:40 PM
Subject: [drakelist] MN-7 meter movement needed

: "Bob Donnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist
gang
: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
: Hi All,
:
: I just discovered why my recently purchased MN-7 tuner was such a bargain.
: Somehow, the meter is electrically open, though careful disassembly of the
: meter movement out of the shell fails to show any internal damage.
:
: So I'm looking for a replacement.  Jim, K5JG has advised me that the
meters
: he found are not the same as those used in my tuner.  Thanks to Jim for
the
: quick response.
:
: Does anyone know if any of the current Modutec/Jewell meter movements are
: sufficiently identical to allow using the existing meter card?  Barring
: that, does anyone have a "parts" MN-7 to rescue the meter from, or to sell
: off the whole tuner, with a working meter?
:
: Thanks, and 73
:
: Bob Donnell, KD7NM
:
:
:
:
: Submissions:        drakelist@zerobeat.net
: Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
: Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
: Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net

7:17 AM