  From: N Jones
  To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
  Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 9:30 PM
  Subject: [drakelist] TR switch?

        Pardon my ignorance, but can someone describe what a TR switch is?  I
am new to Drake products and have recently inherited from a deceased relative a
C-line.  Beautiful product, (up to now I have only used Kenwood transceivers)
but I am not sure how the transmit and receive functions take place when using
separate RX and TX.  So again, what is a TR switch?  Where can I get further
information.  I do not yet have the complete station, only the R-4C and spkr.
Is the TR switch built-in somewhere or is it a separate physical unit?

        73, Nick Jones

  Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your
favourite sites. Download it now!