Pardon my ignorance, but can someone describe what a TR switch is?  I am new to
Drake products and have recently inherited from a deceased relative a C-line.
Beautiful product, (up to now I have only used Kenwood transceivers) but I am
not sure how the transmit and receive functions take place when using separate
RX and TX.  So again, what is a TR switch?  Where can I get further
information.  I do not yet have the complete station, only the R-4C and spkr.
Is the TR switch built-in somewhere or is it a separate physical unit?

73, Nick Jones

Instant Messaging, free SMS, sharing photos and more... Try the new Yahoo!
Canada Messenger at http://ca.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/