From: "VE3ES" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: [drakelist] Vintage "Unused" R-4B on eBay

: VE3ES <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
:
: That great looking, unused, in perfect condition R-4B (the one that
: looked like it had been dragged behind an old Chevy, sold for
: $112.50.  Wonder if anybody on the list bought it?  Would be an
: interesting piece to follow thru restoration....
:
: Bill VE3ES
:
:
: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
: Submissions:        drakelist@zerobeat.net
: Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
: Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
: Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
:
: No virus found in this incoming message.
: Checked by AVG.
6:42 AM
:
: