To all:
I spent some time getting all the Christmas stuff out of the attic and I found some additional Drake items if anyone is interested.

Drake T-4XB, Serial # 19197B with original manual. No rust or corrosion, in very good condition.
Asking $75.00 plus packing, insurance and shipping.
Not used for the past 10 years but repaired by Drake twice in the 1980's, tags attached.

Drake AC-4, Serial # 41275, No manual. No rust or corrosion, in very good condition. Asking $50.00 plus packing, insurance and shipping. This is a heavy piece of equipment.
Not used for the past 10 years and I don't have a Variac to try-it.

Drake MN-4 Matching Network, Serial # 2211 with original manual. No rust or corrosion, in very good condition. Used this year with my ICOM gear and works great. No arcing on the inside.
Asking $75.00 plus packing, insurance and shipping.

Drake set of 4 original cables between T-4XB and R-4B, includes the INJ, RCVR ANT, ANTI VOX and RCVR MUTE
Good condition.  Asking $10.00 plus packing and shipping

Drake assortment of spare parts that I bought direct from Drake. I even still have the invoices.
Bumpers for Foot - 21 each
Foot Black Bakelite - 6 each with mounting hardware
Filter Blue .43x4.37x007 - 2 each
Filter Blue 1.62x4.37x007 -1 each
Filter White 1.62x4.37x007 - 2 each
R4B Transistors 2N3858 -2 each, 2N3394 - 4 each, 2N3877 - 2 each, 2N5950 - 2 each Sylvania 6JB6 Tubes (made in USA) never used, in Drake original roll- up packing
Asking $25.00 for lot plus packing, insurance and shipping

I don't have any original boxes so I plan to have UPS pack and ship to protect the equipment.
unfortunately they are not cheap.  Thanks for looking.

I will take pictures and send them via email on request.
Email: rpharri...@comcast.net