Garey,

Thanks, but I already had this from the John Kriner kit. My problem is step 10. It simply will not fit. I guess I'll have to cut out the right side of the half box, but I assume it is meant to shield the relay. The PCB cannot be trimmed on that end, the plug is there. My TR-3 has a low SN so it may be different. All I need is 1/8 inch.

BTW, I found a message from you in the archives explaining the differences in the chokes in the relay area. That helped.

73,
Bob WW3QB