Tom. I would be grateful if you would pass on to Garey my very best wishes
for a good recovery.
>From John Stringer GI3KDR in Ireland.

-----Original Message-----
From: drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net
[mailto:drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net]on Behalf Of Tom at Hayseed
Hamfest Co.
Sent: 16 July 2009 15:56
To: Glowbugs
Cc: Drakelist
Subject: [Drakelist] Garey Barrell update...

Received the following from Garey's daughter today:

Hi Tom, thank you very much for your prayers and concern.  Dad is still
hospitalized, we are hopeful that he may be sprung in another week or
so.  We have been taking in the e-mail well wishes and a few get well
cards which have arrived at the house, he has been glad to have them.
Thanks for spreading the word to the groups earlier, he was worried
about not being able to respond to his e-mails!

Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line & TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>