Tom,

Thanks for the update. Is there any way to get an address for the hospital? I'd like to send a QSL/GET WELL card if he's in there another week.

73,
-Doug, W7KF

Tom at Hayseed Hamfest Co. wrote:

Received the following from Garey's daughter today:

Hi Tom, thank you very much for your prayers and concern.  Dad is still
hospitalized, we are hopeful that he may be sprung in another week or
so.  We have been taking in the e-mail well wishes and a few get well
cards which have arrived at the house, he has been glad to have them.
Thanks for spreading the word to the groups earlier, he was worried
about not being able to respond to his e-mails!