John

The 2b noise limiter is not a noise blanker as we use to define. It is a
simple circuit that works along with the diode detector. It is effective on
AM (product detector must be off) for ingnition noise or eletric fence
sparks , for instance.

In my opinion the Drake 2B is a receiver ahead of its time. If you have a
good one , keep it.

Regards Fred PY2XB