I picked up a L7 from ebay.  The amp itself looks to be in excellent condition
but the power supply is a different story.  It looks like someone started to
take it apart to rebuild the boards but they only got as far as removing one of
the boards.  Before I try to rebuild the existing boards (I think I have most
of the parts to do it) should I just go ahead and get one of the
replacement/upgrade single boards? Along those lines can anyone suggest either
the board from The Heathkit Shop or Harbach?

Since the power supply has already been partially dismantled is there anything
I need to watch out for when rebuilding it (either with the existing boards or
the upgrade board)?

Lastly... does anyone know what kind of screws were used on the case for the
PS?  This one is missing all of the screws.

Thanks
Brian
KD4UYP