Hi Brian,

As far as I know, Heath and Harbach boards are the same. Be careful with
hardware and make sure that there is enough space between surrounding
components  to prevent arc over.  Be sure and change the resistor in the bias
circuit.  Can't lay my hands on my instructions right now, but as I recall,
that
is  covered.

I also can't get to my PS-4 and 7 so I can't tell you about the  screws.

If the RF deck has the original power/mode switch, I suggest you install
relays and switch the coils with the switches instead of the load.  This is
easy to do and there is plenty or room under the chassis to do it. You might
 also consider a soft start circuit at the same time. Both these mods are
easy  and completely removable with no holes.

When you are setting things up, be sure that the input AC is correct for
the input voltage. There is a terminal strip in the deck and one in the PS
that  makes this easy to do. Both must be set up for the same input AC voltage
 you are using. I suggest a heavy ground lead between the deck and PS. Do
not  rely on the internal power cable to handle this. Of course, the whole
works  should be properly grounded.

Note that if you are running it on 240 and plan new wiring from the breaker
 box to handle it, you will need to run 4 wire cable, that is 2 hot, one
neutral  and one ground. This is a recent change in the NEC. If you presently
have a 220  circuit to the shack you are grandfathered. This only applied to
new work.

73,

John,  W4AWM