ok sounds good, thanks for the headsup.

I found a really nice source for the tube data here:
http://tubedata.milbert.com/sheets11.html

If anyone knows of or has a PDF with all the tubes in it please let me know
where to find it. In the mean time I have downloaded the
individuals from the above link.

I need to do some voltage measurements in the morning, but for now looks like
the OA2 is supposed to 'glow' if it is working
correctly. So, I need to look for bad caps I guess.

Anyone have info on a good CAP checker.

Bob AD5VJ