Have a tr-7, that one of the of the 4 section display has failed, lost the
bottom vertical parts. I have to pull the digital board to install the aux-7
board that I made up WARC modules for. I have located a good 4 section readout.
How hard is it to replace the 4 section readout? I can't find any detail of the
assembly and nothing in the service manual. Is this a unsolder/solder job ? or
do the modules plug into a header? on the digital board. I noticed the tool for
pulling the board loose...good idea? should not be hard to fabricate,or is
there a better way. Any help on this would be appreciated very much.

 dale wt4t