Rick -

Check R105 and R106 and associated wiring for continuity and value. If R105 opens at the "bottom" (ground) end, R106 or its wiring open up, full drive regardless of GAIN control setting.

Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line&  TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

Rick Tucker wrote:
Last night, my T4XC was providing full output on cw regardless of where the drive control was set -- even all the way CCW. Normally, on cw you have to advance it beyond 12 o'clock for full drive. I checked and double checked all switch settings, etc. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Rick
W0RT