My T4XC began providing full output on cw regardless of where the drive control
was set--even all the way CCW.  Normally on CW you have to advance it beyond 12
o'clock for full output.
I consulted with Garey, K4OAH, and at his suggestion, checked R-105, the xmit
gain control for continuity and value and it checked out.  I also checked R106
and it checked out okay.  His CD was a great help in locating R-106.
I am going to trace and check the associated wiring.  Another other thoughts or
ideas to check out would be appreciated.
Thank you
Rick
W0RT