From: <mo...@frontier.net>
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 6:03 PM
To: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] rubber feet for ac-4

Gary: Wow, guess I finally got lucky on something. My AC-4 still has the 4 rubber feet under it.

73, Ken - N0VA

Thats why so many supplies no longer have the rubber bumper feet!  IF
you HAD the feet, you could use them to hold the supply in also, and if
more had done that back in the 60's they wouldn't be so hard to find
today.....