The new McMaster-Carr number for the black bumper dome 7/16 dia. feet is 95495K121.
They fit in the depression of the spacers on the cabinets.

Mike AA8W

----- Original Message ----- From: "Garey Barrell" <k4...@mindspring.com>
To: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] rubber feet for ac-4

Jim -

The rubber feet are supplied to sit the power supply on a table or shelf. They are removed when the supply is installed inside an MS-4 and replace with regular 6-32 Pan Head (or Round Head, or Allen Cap, or ...) whatever screws you have handy!

Thats why so many supplies no longer have the rubber bumper feet! IF you HAD the feet, you could use them to hold the supply in also, and if more had done that back in the 60's they wouldn't be so hard to find today.....

Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line&  TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

Jim Wagner wrote:
First Thanks to all who responded on the desoldering tool. Lots of ideas I never new. Next I am looking for the four feet that I need to put a AC-4 into a MS-4 cabinet. I understand they are rubber and I would imagine keep the ps from scratching the inside if the cabinet. But I am not sure. Any advice would be appreciated or a source so that I might buy some.
Thanks again
Jim.....W7JJW