Garey,
I agree that Tom's capacitor kits are excellent, but they really don't come with "instructions" as such, even though the cans "symbols" on the bottom even match the originals. You won't say it, but I will, that the guys need your fine CD's to find some of the little hummers on the boards that Drake hid them on!!!!!!! I find the combination of Toms kits and your CD's to be VERY helpful to me (and neither of these gentlemen asked me to say that). One word of advice though, get a GOOD solder gun to unstick the can tabs from the chassis and resolder the new ones down. My wimpy little Weller got replaced with a nice, D550 (200/260W) that works well!! It also solders antenna wires like a champ, so will see lots of use around here.
73,
Don, WB5HAK