I have a TR-3 that I just picked and it up runs great. The question I have is
the previous owner installed a muffin fan directly above the finals on the top
cover which is set up to pull the air out of the finals section. I have heard
good and bad about doing this, it does seem to keep the unit cooler but will it
damage the finals or anything else? Previous owner had ran it for years and he
said he had no problems. (of course it does take away from the bueaty of the
rig)
73 Guy N9XBG