Hi Folks,

I am testing my T-4XB. Before going in the air,  I wanted to check my
modulation first. Using different high impedance microphones I
transmitted into a dummy load and listened to the receiver without
antenna. I found that the LSB has a different modulation compared to
the USB. The USB is warmer and stronger. The LSB seems to me with many
highs and without basses. The USB is very clear and according to my
average output meter has more average power than the LSB mode.
Listening with the wrong sideband, in LSB when the transmitter was in
USB, I could still copy my modulation. Instead, listening to USB with
the transmitter is LSB, I could hear nothing at all.

Do you have any idea where I could have a look?

73,

Frank IZ2OOS