To: "Drake Forum" <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 2:56 PM
Subject: [Drakelist] TR4 Versions

Very interesting.. I have aTR-4 version with the NB switch and the socket labeled for 34PNB. The manual copy I have shows a picture on the cover with the NB switch but the manual does not seem to mention the switch nor does the schematic include the NB socket...

Are there more versions of the manual/schematic around? I think I got this copy from DK.Mods or Bama

Curt