From: drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net [mailto:drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net]
On Behalf Of Garey Barrell
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 9:41 AM
To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] 2B dial button status

Paul -

The 2-B started at s/n 2001, the schematic is dated 4/20/61

12087 is the latest one I've ever heard of, and had to be very near the
end of production.  WB4HFN's S/N database shows S/N 12060, date coded 11/62.

The other schematics are

S/N 3001 - 9/22/61

S/N 4500 - 12/4/61

S/N 6290 - 5/31/62

It'll be interesting to see if the transition narrows down to the
changes for Version 2 at S/N 3001

Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line&  TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>